0:30 To the Congress: Is the status quo going to get us the point where we are winners, on and off the field?
- Top 5 NGB’s in World Rugby?
- Top 5 NGB’s in US Olympic Committee
- Since the era of professionalism, we have 4x players from 1995, yet we have dropped in international rankings. We are not getting better.
1:25 A personal vignette: One day, Harrison Ridnell (age 8) will say ‘Daddy I want to play Rugby’
2:28 We must get more full time jobs in the sport of rugby. No more ‘I have a day job mentality’.
2:45 When will the USA be able to compete?
3:50 An address to the Board and Congress:
- RIM competes against the same entities we want as strategic partners.
- This costs massive sponsorship loss
- Partnering with ‘England’ alienates other nations.
4:25 A Declaration: I want to be the Chairman of USA Rugby – who is going to step up to make a titanic difference?
- I will work with, and support USAR CEO Dan Payne, evangelizing American Rugby around the country, and the world. We will make a difference.
4:50 The Rugby Channel must try and merge into NBC as it’s Rugby Channel. Try and recover some of the over $2,000,000 that has been invested in The Rugby Channel
5:42 When will we ‘expect to win’?
Other Videos/Articles I have published on this matter:
- Video & Message to USA Rugby Congress & all Members of the American Rugby Community:
- Video (7.7.17): Tony Ridnell on Integrity, USA Rugby Board, CEO Neutering, & Congress making a Bold Move!
- Video: Tony Ridnell on USA Rugby Chairman job, & an Education on RIM